- List of rare books shown during workshop (downloads as an excel spreadsheet)
- List of books shown in the final exhibition (downloads as an excel spreadsheet)
John Carter Brown Library Resources
- Aeon website (for reading room requests).
- JCB Library Website.
- JCB Library on archive.org (digitized books).
- JCB Library Luna Database (digitized maps and prints).
- Course Syllabus
- Book History Timeline
- Reverse Reading Worksheet
- Scholarly Notetaking Worksheet
- Content Mapping a Scholarly Article
- Karen Rosenberg’s guide to reading scholarly articles
- Emily A. Schmidt’s Guide to Office Hours
Descriptive Bibliography Resources
- Bowers, Fredson. Principles of Bibliographical Description. Princeton, N. J.: Princeton University Press, 1949.
- Gaskell, Phillip. A New Introduction to Bibliography. New Castle, Delaware & Winchester: Oak Knoll Press & St. Paul’s Bibliographies, 2009.